1. The ZSSC phase shifting rectifier transformer is a fire-proof indoor transformer featuring high-voltage and low-voltage windings using a resin casting in vacuum conditions to protect against outside elements.
2. High quality iron core with silicon steel plates.
3. Low loss, low noise and compact design.
4. The inductor features excellent short circuit protection performance and flame retardant properties.
5. We also provide mating devices, such as temperature controllers and shells with protection grades, IP20, IP31, IP44, and IP65 etc.
Rated Voltage: 10±5%/0.08-0.61KV
Rectifier phase-shifting Angle: ±7.5°, ±10°, ±12°, ±15°, ±22.5°, ±25°
1. When the rated high-voltage is 11, 10.5, 6.6, 6.3, 3.0KV, rated low voltage is non-standard product can refer to the above outline dimension.
2. Data included in the table for reference only. For more information please contact us.