Three-phase control transformers are ideal AC stabilized voltage supplies for various industrial applications. This dry type transformer is also applicable for low voltage power distribution when the available power supply coming with low voltage and features a wide fluctuation range.
Protection class: IP00 IP21 IP44 IP65 etc .And we can design the shell as a movable type for easy installation by the customer.
1. Copper Strips with Class H (220oC) enameled coating.
2. Class H(NOMEX) Insulation material is used between overlapping layers.
3. Axial channels are used between layers of primary and secondary winding to provide air gaps for uniform cooling.
4. High temperature tolerance fiberglass boards are used as bobbins to separate the core and windings.
5. Sized, transposed and shaped to minimize Eddy current losses.
6. 27% larger to carry triplen harmonics circulating current effect in the delta without overheating the transformer.
7. Fully coated with class H varnish and oven dried.
8. Electrostatic screen
|3-phase Control Transformer||Frequency||Outline Dimension||Installation distance||Weight|