Introduction of the Inverter Transformer
Inverter transformers are primarily applied in UPS/EPS systems. They are specially designed isolation transformers with input power via inverter AC power. This creates higher harmonic content compared to standard isolation transformers. These specialty EPS/UPS power supply transformers feature high input impedance (6%, 12%, 15%), meeting various requirements depending on the installation requirements. We produce both single-phase and three-phase inverter transformers.
The iron core of the UPS/EPS power supply transformer is produced using a cold rolling process with high quality silicon steel sheet. The core is made into a coil structure that can be designed as a cylindrical, elliptical or rectangular structure with safe and reliable operation.
|Rated Capacity(KVA)||Load Loss(KW)||No-load Loss(KW)||No-load Current(%)||Overall Weight(KG)||Dimension(mm)|
|(L × B × H)|
|2000||14.45||3.32||1.1||4280||1530 ×1170 ×1785|
|2500||17.17||4||1||5250||1560 ×1170 ×1930|
1. Separate winding or autowinding (autotransformer)
2. Optional aluminum wire or copper wire
3. Power range from 1KVA up to 1MVA
4. Voltage value up to 10KV
5. Dielectric strength: Line to line, line to grounding: 300VAC/50Hz/60S without arcing breakdown
6. Degrees of protection: IP00 / IP20 / IP23 etc.
7. Insulation grade: F, H
8. Standard: IEC726:1982 dry electric transformer, GB6450-86 dry electric transformer