Introduction of the three phase to single phase dry type transformer
1. This product is referred to as a three phase transformer, which is a type of transformer with the capability of switching to a single phase output.
2. A maximum in phase current is 2 times that of a standard phase current. This transformer unit can make single phase 220V load current and reduce it by 40%. The single-phase 380V load current can be matched with the max phase current. The other two phases allow for 50% of max phase current.
3. These transformers are widely used in industrial installations and mining applications because of their heavy duty power operation. They have also been specially engineered to solve the issue of unbalanced three phase currents.
4. Three phase transformers are commonly referred to as T connection transformers. The three phase AC power supply can be changed into single phase AC power supplies, for large capacity loads. This helps to improve the unbalanced degree of three phase power grids. When the power grid is balanced in this way, the capacitor and reactor can be omitted.
This series of transformer is applicable to the work frequency of AC 60Hz/50Hz, working voltage 1000V and below. They are installed for the power supply of all kinds of mechanical and electrical equipment.
1. Transformer insulation heat resistance grade B F H.
2. The core of the three phase transformer is constructed from high quality cold rolled silicon steel sheet. The compact core is noted for its high reliability and effectiveness.
3. Energy efficiency analysis:
The high quality cold rolled silicon steel sheet is laminated to handle the drying process in the oven during production. It can effectively reduce the vibration and noise during operation, and the introduction of new technology, such as the high temperature resistant insulation material, the transformer is significantly more energy efficient.
1. Product Name: three phase to single phase dry type transformer
2. Model specification: 0.5KVA-1600KVA
3. Input voltage: according to installation voltage
4. Output voltage: according to installation voltage
5. The input current: customized according to the system’s current
6. Output current: according to the system’s current
7. Any combination of /I Y/I delta connection group
8. Output voltage accuracy 2%
9. The voltage change rate: less than 1.5%
10. Output waveform without waveform distortion
11. Insulation class F, H, HC level for selection (conventional for F)
12. The working efficiency is higher than 90%
13. Applicable frequency 60Hz/50Hz
14. Overload capacity allows more than 1.2 times the rated load to work for 4 hours (long full load)
15. The noise is less than 35dB
16. The allowable temperature rise is less than or equal to 60 DEG C
17. The insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 150M.
18. Electrical strength 2500VAC/1min 19. Dry air cooling