HSLEC designs and manufactures a complete line of single phase oil immersed distribution transformers. These highly reliable power transformers are produced in a wide variety of ratings and accessory combinations.
We utilize state-of-the-art technology in our design and manufacturing systems, supported by our ISO-9001 certified processes and quality assurance programs, to provide reliable and cost-effective power distribution components.
Optional Features & Accessories
1. Broad selection of design efficiencies to meet specific customer applications and DOE minimum requirements.
2. Automatic pressure relief valve.
3. High-voltage taps with external tank mounted no load tap changer.
4. Dual high-voltage ratings (not available with taps).
5. Drain and sampling valve.
6. Connectors for grounding.
7. Stencils and labels according to customer requirements.
8. External tank mounted high-voltage lightning arrester.
9. Low-voltage circuit breaker with reset (and optional overload signal light).
10. Internal high-voltage expulsion fuse.
11. Under-oil arrester.
12. External low-voltage surge arrester. 13. Interlaced secondary windings (through 50 kVA ratings).
14. RUS compliant 1 bushing designs with double hanger bracket configuration (through 50 kVA).
15. Stainless steel tank, cover, clamping band.
16. Extra creep options for high-voltage bushings.
17. Variety of features available for wildlife protection.
1. Leak test.
2. Polarity and phase relation.
4. No-load losses and excitation current.
5. Load losses and impedance.
6. Applied voltage.
7. Induced voltage.
8. Full wave impulse.
9. Ratio test.
|Rated Capacity||Vector Group||Voltage Combination kV||No-load Current||No-load Loss||Load Loss||Short-circuit Impedance|
|High Voltage||High Pressure Regulating Range||Low Voltage|
|H.V.||%||L.V.||%||W||(75 ℃ ) W||%|