1. This dry type reactor is connected in series with capacitor banks for restraining grid wave distortion, reducing inrush current and controlling capacitor over current caused by high harmonics.
2. The reactor is divided into two types: one-phase dry iron core reactor and three-phase dry iron core reactor.
1. The iron core series reactor features a sealed structure free from electromagnetic pollution, oil pollution and with better flame retardant effects.
2. Maintenance free
3. The coil is wound with glass coated copper wire, and layers are isolated with epoxy insulation. The internal and external layers are covered with glass fiber with features of better heat dissipation, good insulation and dynamic thermal stability.
4. Computer auxiliary design is available with performance of accurate inductive data, minimal temperature-rise margin and low noise.
|Model||Systerm||Rated voltage of||Rated||Rated||Rated||Outline||Assembly||Weight|